Oh yes. Spring is here. And so is the light. And the longer days. I have literally been longing for this time to come. Eventhough the Winter months are perfect for cosy moments at home, candle light, baking and warm soup, it’s also cold and dark.
Now is the time to turn up the energy button and enjoy life just a little bit more. Spring hygge on my own and definately with friends and family.
On the agenda this month of April:
• Time off with the family and that includes a visit for a couple of days at the grandparents just before Easter.
• Spring cleaning at home. We actually already started a couple of weeks ago fixing our wardrobes and folding clothes Marie Kondo style.
• Having friends over for a nice lunch during the weekend. Haven’t had people over in weeks, miss sharing a nice meal and conversation with friends.
• Start creating individual photo books for the kids. Got really inspired by our 15 year old who wrote a school assignment about himself. During his research, we looked at photos from all stages of his life. So many memories.
Looking back at March I appreciate:
• Having started at the gym. Try to go there on a regular basis 3 times a week. Not easy when you have to work, pick up kids, cook and care for everyone in the family. If I manage to go twice it’s also fine. Start to see and feel the results.
• We went to see our friends new casa. Pure joy. Such an amazing new space they have - and right next to the sea. So happy for them.
• The evenings when I put our youngest son to bed. We read one chapter in the book we have borrowed at the local library. Lots of snuggles.
• Our oldest boys are on track with their studies these days. Not always easy to focus, but they’re getting there.