Easy to make on a Sunday morning and the smell of freshly baked bread boosts the hygge vibes at home!
5 dl cold water
50 g yeast
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons of oil
500 g durum wheat flour
250 g wheat flour
1. Mix water, yeast, salt and oil in a bowl and stir until the yeast is dissolved.
2. Add the durum wheat flour and stir until the dough is even.
3. Add the wheat flour little by little. Put the dough on them kitchen table and knead it well.
4. Let the dough rise for 1 hour under a clean cloth.
5. Divide the dough into buns and place them on a piece of baking paper.
6. Let the buns rise for additional 30 minutes under the kitchen cloth.
7. While the buns rise, preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
8. Once you put the buns into the oven, lower the temperature to 220 degrees.
9. Bake the buns 15-20 minutes in the middle of the oven. The baking time depends on the oven, but the buns should be ready once golden and crispy.